Our meticulous health and safety policy – compiled with the advice and support of experts Seguro Management – ensures we’re always up-to-date with legislative requirements.
We complete a full risk assessment before beginning each assignment, ensuring we take account of the unusual risks we might encounter, and our method statement has been developed using our extensive experience in installing structured cabling infrastructure.
Wherever practicable, we specify products from sustainable sources and those made from recycled materials or designed to be easy to re-use or recycle. We also undertake to:
– Comply with all relevant environmental regulations and legislation.
– Eliminate unnecessary and inefficient use of TSI-owned motor vehicles.
– Minimise avoidable pollution or nuisance that may be caused by our activities.
– Use energy efficiently and reduce consumption where possible.
– Minimise water use in our buildings and processes.
– Consider the environmental implications of changes to products, processes, materials and facilities when making business decisions.
– Provide appropriate resources for the implementation of this policy.
Our aim is to generate an understanding of environmental issues in the context of our business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our activities.
We recognise our responsibility towards protection of the environment and issue this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of our operations.
This policy is implemented throughout our operations by:
– Ensuring all our employees understand the environmental impacts of their own jobs.
– Informing all suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors of the requirement to comply with this policy when providing goods and services.
– Periodically reviewing the environmental issues at the highest level within the organization.
– Reviewing this policy and its effectiveness on an annual basis.